Friday, September 12, 2008

Wow....the future? Well there's so much i want to accomplish and succeed in. When I'm about 30 my life will be pretty much be set for the rest of my life. I plan to have a degree in something that i really love and enjoy, and also a job that pays great! I will have my dream house! This house is going to be so crunk! I plan Its two stories and have a wind up stairs leading to the upper part of the house. I'll have a pretty big room with a walking closet! There will be 3 bathrooms, one for me and my husband then one for my kids, and one for the guests. I would like to have 3 or 4 kids. Three boys one girl. I want to have a great husband! One who's is sweet to me, athletic and hot and can be real with me, and i may have found him already!

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

sounds good!!! stay focused and all of this can come true!!