Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To my fellow accusers,
I write this letter to prove my innocence. I have never in my life time of living have or came into contact of witchcraft. I am a very honest and trustworthy person. I hold many positions in the church such as the Sunday School teacher. I would never ever practice witchcraft. I am not a witch! I have seen Gods works and all of his miracles. Why would i want to practice witchcraft when all i need is Gods help. I am not a witch i have one of the biggest hearts in this whole town i have none of the charactistics that witches may have. I am a very loving person and I have a busy schedule my husband know this and so does most of the whole town I am always at the church praying and being a loyal christian. So I see know reason why i would be accused of this. I think this is all nonsense. I really hope that yall will really put some thought into this because i know that iam not a witch. I am a honest bighearted christian and i want nothing more than to praise God and only God.

Sincerly yours,

Bre'Ann

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

what a great letter!!! very convincing!!